Simon Stone and Dan Roan

mancity1

I have been wondering for a little while if this bloke is actually a cardboard cut out ala clutch cargo fame for those who remember the old cartoons that we sadly miss on prime time television these days and is wired for a broken record on 78 play.

The managers at the Manchester clubs must be thinking oh shit why I can't I respond with next question every time this clutz opens his bouche.

Surely they could replace him with a pot plant at the pressers as at least less oxygen would be taken up by the rest and his carbon footprint improved upon.

What amazes me is he actually believes his inane dross of a question which often unfortunatly is followed up by another one of more inanity should be taken seriously.

Simon-Stone-1175143.jpg

iu

iu

Look at that nose!
Imagine being uglier than Luke Chadwick and Phil Neville.

He has a very punchable face.It wouldn’t take much effort to spread that nose especially as it juts out quite some distance. I wouldn’t do it as I’m not the violent type.:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.