Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

'I just pointed out 2 of our best looking kits had dark sponsors, you said we didn't have a choice, using SAAB being in white as an example, which tbf brother could easily have been too but wasn't stil doesn't change the fact those kits look great'

No it doesnt change the fact SAAB could be seen and bought in white and imaganing a brother in white is hypothetical....you also seem to have confirmed the brother depicted is one of pur best looking kits...i wonder if you called the roll it would garner mpre votes than the earlt takeover kit with the etihad in white (you know the one)

I just said, white or navy I don't really care, both are fine for me and both look ok on the kit, now if it was suddenly gold, green or red I would brobanly hve an issue, but navy or white I can live with either it really isn't that important to me.

....and i just said i prefer city to play in blue and white...the colouring they are famous for, regardless of the two swallows, we liked predominately used colours when voting for the dark sock look .....a bit of consistency might work well

....and i just said i prefer city to play in blue and white...the colouring they are famous for, regardless of the two swallows, we liked predominately used colours when voting for the dark sock look .....a bit of consistency might work well

The two swallows? There’s been 80 odd swallows, mate.

If anything’s a swallow, it’s sky blue socks with maroon turnovers. We’ve worn them for about 5 years out of 130.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.