FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Have to assume now that we will be Saturday teatime match on bbc, first pick, whoever we are drawn against

Not sure we'd sell 33,000 tickets for this tbh, with those prices its a lot to ask for a third trip to Wembley already this season
We will. This is a wonderful, record breaking team and those who can, will be there; for those for whom It is a struggle, they will try and find a way; and those who are not able for whatever reason, will find that there are others who can, for whatever reason. These times will not last forever. Relish the moment.

I watched the first half today and against Shalke (away) without my city shirt on, put it on at half time in both games..... Not that I'm superstitious or anything.

Not had chance to read the whole thread, but is it 100% guaranteed that we will play on the Saturday because of the Spurs game?

I think Spurs will play early on the Saturday whatever the result tomorrow. If Brighton go through their postponed game from today (Palace) will likely be played that weekend. If Brighton go out that game will move to the Saturday.
The permutations are fully set out on Spurs web site together with information on the regulatory safety test events at their new stadium and the intention to play City there in the CL.

The permutations are fully set out on Spurs web site together with information on the regulatory safety test events at their new stadium and the intention to play City there in the CL.
Yes I was taking nonsense, they can't play palace that weekend as they already have a game. Brighton would move to the Saturday though.

Not had chance to read the whole thread, but is it 100% guaranteed that we will play on the Saturday because of the Spurs game?
Has to be as none of the others are playing Champions League on the Tuesday night!
The Ticket Office will have to get their arse in to gear though as only 3 weeks away. It will be a hard sell now and I would suggest offering 2 tickets initially to speed things up. Cityzens will have no problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.