United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had Ole Ratface mentioned The Spirit of 1999 tonight?
Don't think he's going to be making reference to that anymore.

That well has run dry. Taggart will take him to one side, click his fingers and say "back in the room, it's now 2019"

so... is the honeymoon over? I really hope they give Ole the job. He won't take them to the next level if anything it will just be just another Moyes coasting in the middle of the table. Anyway, real meltdown at the ragcafe tonight. I am sure they thought the FA cup had their name on it, not so fast. You gotto love those salty tears too, they are butthurt after we beat Swansea the way we did.

So following on from “That night in Paris” they have lost to Arsenal, seen us thrash Schalke 7-0, seen the dippers win in Munich, drawn Barca in the CL, seen us come back from 2-0 down when it was looking like the route to the trophy was theirs for the taking and then got knocked out themselves!

Not a bad week that!
Well. When you put it like that....

Has anyone popped over to the caf to see how their taking the loss?
I did, they are not taking it well. Butthurt, sad and screaming how the world is so unjust. They are really like a crazy mob out of control looking to lynch somebody in order to bring them back to past glory times.
They are still hurt it didn't work out with Mourihno. They thought he was the perfect anti Guardiola guy to bring them to the top and they still not over that. Now Oles honeymoon seems is over and they will be desperate looking for answers.
I love it

I did, they are not taking it well. Butthurt, sad and screaming how the world is so unjust. They are really like a crazy mob out of control looking to lynch somebody in order to bring them back to past glory times.
They are still hurt it didn't work out with Mourihno. They thought he was the perfect anti Guardiola guy to bring them to the top and they still not over that. Now Oles honeymoon seems is over and they will be desperate looking for answers.
I love it
Thanks for the summary.

Good to know they're not taking it well. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.