"The Keeper"

Is it coming out on general release locally soon?
I promised to take my family and Dad. He loved Bert. We live in Altrincham but would travel to Manchester. St Helens is not very convenient.

If all goes to plan there will be a feature on this in The One Show tonight (Wed), part of it filmed at my Trautmann talk last week.
I nearly rang in work sick to come down to that. Good job I didn’t now it’s on tele tonight haha

Went to see a preview in the Printworks on Monday night.
It was a very enjoyable film, about Bert, not about City. After all we’ve no history.
Did it not really concentrate much on City?
(Or have I missed your sarcasm there?)

Did it not really concentrate much on City?
(Or have I missed your sarcasm there?)
Don’t want to give too much away but there was no intended sarcasm.
The film is very much about Bert, his war life and how he became a footballer in England.
There’s not a great deal about City, its a biopic about him, but i found it enjoyable and heartwarming

Did we win the cup in 56 or did they change the script to have Birmingham win it?
We did and, surprisingly it is shown, even though you’ve put a spoiler there for everyone in your post to ruin the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.