Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggests City preparing for transfer ban? First thing I would do is nail down my key players. Or of course it could all have been in the pipeline anyway.

Pleased for Aleks. He totally deserves it and until recently has not had the acclaim that the other players get.

Amazing news with regards to Sane, he's the one that's most vulnerable to being lured away right now so to tie him down would be immense. As for zinchenko, the kids attitude is superb, done everything asked of him and more and thoroughly deserves a new contract.

You’re right about Zinchenko’s attitude, it’s up there with the best of them. And that’s why he’ll get everything out of his career he wants.

Suggests City preparing for transfer ban? First thing I would do is nail down my key players. Or of course it could all have been in the pipeline anyway.

Pleased for Aleks. He totally deserves it and until recently has not had the acclaim that the other players get.
We'd be doing it, and have been doing, ban or no ban.

Reactions: nmc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.