Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
DT have suggested RS could be a future England captain. Didn't I see him don the cap'n's armband in the last game at The Etihad?
Yes when Silva and Aguero went off at the same time. David was walking around looking who to give it to and as Vinnie, Stones, KDB, Ferny weren't playing the band went to Raz

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that if City will all 4 trophies playing the most unbelievable football, and Sterling bags 30 goals, 20 assists, scores the winning goal in the CL final (a screamer from 35 yards into the top corner), and then saves a bus full of nun's from certain death on the way out of the stadium, VVD will still get Player of the Season and the Dipper's will win Team of the Year for being plucky runners up?

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that if City will all 4 trophies playing the most unbelievable football, and Sterling bags 30 goals, 20 assists, scores the winning goal in the CL final (a screamer from 35 yards into the top corner), and then saves a bus full of nun's from certain death on the way out of the stadium, VVD will still get Player of the Season and the Dipper's will win Team of the Year for being plucky runners up?

No, it's me as well!

:o)

If Pep ends the Arab/Israeli conflict and wins the Nobel Peace Prize and Raz leads a team of drillers to blow up an asteroid heading for earth, we might get runners up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.