Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrote something on Sterling (and the media)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/25592919

I haven't enjoyed reading anything as much in an age and certainly I hve not appreciated anything anywhere near as much in a very long time. This is as sensitive an understanding of the lad as there is. The only thing I will add is that in Vinnie Kompany we have a character with equally strong values, an equally strong moral compass, the same professionalism and the same commitment to his fellow men. I don't think Vinnie has suffered the same press persecution as Raheem but they are two excellent representatives of our club and the game. How lucky we are to have them both. And if fans every where can't see this they really are blinded by their own prejudice.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that if City will all 4 trophies playing the most unbelievable football, and Sterling bags 30 goals, 20 assists, scores the winning goal in the CL final (a screamer from 35 yards into the top corner), and then saves a bus full of nun's from certain death on the way out of the stadium, VVD will still get Player of the Season and the Dipper's will win Team of the Year for being plucky runners up?

The Players' Player is being voted right now, so he can do what he likes and it won't affect that one.

No idea when the Football Writers one is voted on.

Sky sports reporting that 'Man City's Danilo scored a screamer for Portugal'.
I thought I heard that this morning but thought 'no, no way I heard that'

A few weeks back one of the BT commentators seemed to be claiming that Laporte and Danilo both had the chance to impress the France manager, Danilo of course has a better chance of playing for France than Laporte so perhaps he was being ironic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.