Talksport

“How’s Bob’s health these days?” “he’s dead Alan” “really I heard two different versions”, tbf it was Comedy gold. He also asked a cricketer if Hanse Cronsie was coming over for a series, he died in a plane crash Alan, “I must have been on holiday when it happened!!” He’s a flawed character but I don’t think he’s a scumbag by a long chalk, if he is we are truly fucked.
Anyone caught drink driving is a scumbag imo.

Reactions: mat
Anyone caught drink driving is a scumbag imo.
Unless you don’t drink at all you have probably been over the legal limit whilst driving at some stage in your life. Thankfully the awareness of DD is miles better than it used to be. A conviction (and I know it can be devastating if their are victims) doesn’t make you a scumbag, it means you have made a big mistake and if you learn from it all the better, there’s also a big spread of transgressions from being caught just over the limit to being bladdered and driving dangerously, there’s a world of difference.

If you have one Member of your family or any mates that have been done for DD it would be interesting to know if you have called them a scumbag to their face.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.