Status
Not open for further replies.
It’ll be very emotional when he moves on.

I hope he goes on to manage England in the future. He’s talked about international management and there’s no one out there better equipped to taking England to a World Cup Final.

So my friend who supports Liverpool (I know it's tough for me) tells me Pep has an agreement to manage NYCFC or something to that effect when he leaves us. No idea where that came from but is there any credence to that?

Also sorry if it's old news, it's just I've never heard it before.

So my friend who supports Liverpool (I know it's tough for me) tells me Pep has an agreement to manage NYCFC or something to that effect when he leaves us. No idea where that came from but is there any credence to that?

Pep has 2 more seasons here and has said he is open to longer,i don't think he would agree to anything else right now

You’ve never heard it because there’s more chance of brooklands 2.0 being resurrected...

Not a chance that he will manage an international team, his football only works when he is out on the training pitch every day with the players. Not every few months.

English Sports Journalism is pathetic. The questions are cringyey as fuck!!

Is there a school where they go learn how to be this cringey? :(

Pep is simply the best manager in football bar none.

He's obsessed with winning - changing tactics for each coming opponent based on hours of intense personal film study.

He's amazing at man management - the message is - give your all for our side and perform on the pitch or you won't be playing. And unlike some other managers - Pep goes about this in a way that may irk some players - but overall, it creates an intense competition for starting roles that strengthens his sides.

And Pep weeds out players with bad character - laziness, selfishness, egotistical... etc. Pep won't put up with any of this. It's about team play and personal excellence within that framework.

Finally, Pep is very particular about which side he manages. If he doesn't have enough sway/control over personnel decisions - he won't join the side.
====
The single drawback for me with Pep as a City fan with him as our current manager - is that Pep seems too willing to move on from his current club to seek new challenges.

I'm selfish - and so, I do not want Pep to leave City.

I hope that Pep's singular challenge will be to win as many titles as possible with our side.

I said it from the start, that I`m convinced Pep will stay here longer than any other club in his managerial career.

At Barca the team he loved they have continual political in-fighting for control by people with presidential desires.

At Bayern they have the old player cliche who have the power and dont want to share it.

At City it is different, he has friends in Sorrano and Txixi who leave the football side to Pep just like they did at Barca until the Presidential incumbent started stirring the pot.

Gerard Deulofeu on Pep: "He is a genius coach, special, for everything he has achieved. His secret is that aggressiveness that nobody sees, only those who are in the changing room day-to-day. There lies his success, and it is not luck".

Gerard Deulofeu on Pep: "He is a genius coach, special, for everything he has achieved. His secret is that aggressiveness that nobody sees, only those who are in the changing room day-to-day. There lies his success, and it is not luck".
Someone wants to replace Mahrez...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.