Cardiff (H) Post match Thread

Three points! Tick
Two goals! Tick
Clean sheet! Tick

What's all this fuss about not capitalising on our goal difference? I don't get it.

The onus is on Liverpool to catch us. The way they're playing of late goal difference is the least of their worries. They look the most likely to drop points because their recent wins look very unconvincing and you can only ride your luck for so long.

Besides, we've got the rags still to play at the swamp so there's our opportunity to increase our goal difference should we need to.

I thought tonight was far superior to the Fulham game where we slobbed our way through the 2nd half.

Tonight was how it should be done, apart from the finishing. Nice sharp play, with purpose but without overtaxing ourselves.

Very unlucky not to score ten, but great to watch & their keeper did well.

KDB coming along nicely.

Disappointed with the flat atmosphere- but 3 points and Kev getting better and a few rested.

Three points! Tick
Two goals! Tick
Clean sheet! Tick

What's all this fuss about not capitalising on our goal difference? I don't get it.

The onus is on Liverpool to catch us. The way they're playing of late goal difference is the least of their worries. They look the most likely to drop points because their recent wins look very unconvincing and you can only ride your luck for so long.

Besides, we've got the rags still to play at the swamp so there's our opportunity to increase our goal difference should we need to.

My Scouse mate at work has given up on the goal difference.

They need to average 1.5 goals more a game than us.

For them to catch us, we’ll need to drop enough points to lose our points lead anyway.

good win overall. first time in ss3 and i think its the loudest part of the ground, lots of different and people actually joining in, unlike the robots in the rest of the ground. i did laugh when the guy from jimmy grimble shouted ' give it to gordon !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.