Take the ball, Pass the ball

Mayor West

Anyone seen this on Amazon prime? About Barca basically but concentrated on Guardiolas reign. Absolutely brilliant documentary, and imo (don't get angry) better than All or Nothing.

One thing that struck me is I think it was Busquets who said how hard it is to maintain the same relationships with long term coaches/players, and the hunger to keep winning. Biggest challenge we face if we keep winning.

Anyone seen this on Amazon prime? About Barca basically but concentrated on Guardiolas reign. Absolutely brilliant documentary, and imo (don't get angry) better than All or Nothing.

One thing that struck me is I think it was Busquets who said how hard it is to maintain the same relationships with long term coaches/players, and the hunger to keep winning. Biggest challenge we face if we keep winning.
Yeah it’s decent.

All Or Nothing was only okay to be honest. The content was spread and dragged over eight episodes and didn’t provide that much insight really. It would have been better as four episodes or it should have provided more insight to board level, Pep and the fans like Sunderland ‘Til I Die did.

I thought it was really good but it felt a bit strange watching it. A bit like watching your bird shag their ex

Yeah it’s decent.

All Or Nothing was only okay to be honest. The content was spread and dragged over eight episodes and didn’t provide that much insight really. It would have been better as four episodes or it should have provided more insight to board level, Pep and the fans like Sunderland ‘Til I Die did.

I agree with this and they should've shelved episode seven ;-)

One of the reasons Pep left Barca was his concern of top players getting board with the same message over and over, he feels eventually they stop taking on board the information and is probably also one of the reasons Pep doesn't hang around longer than he does at clubs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.