E & B or B & E

I've never thought about it before but there does seem to be a hierarchy of fried products because I say Egg & Bacon, or Sausage & Egg depending on what I am ordering. Therefore it is ...

1) Sausage
2) Egg
3) Bacon

.. in order of importance.

I've never thought about it before but there does seem to be a hierarchy of fried products because I say Egg & Bacon, or Sausage & Egg depending on what I am ordering. Therefore it is ...

1) Sausage
2) Egg
3) Bacon

At last a fully correct one.

strangely, Egg and Bacon, or Bacon and Eggs is acceptable, but not Eggs and Bacon

strangely, Egg and Bacon, or Bacon and Eggs is acceptable, but not Eggs and Bacon
Another anomaly was some of the Bacon and Egg crew swapped when the eggs were scrambled to scrambled eggs and bacon.

1) Sausage
2) Egg
3) Bacon

You fry the sausages and bacon? Heathen.

So 7 of us were out for a family meal at the weekend and a debate surfaced whether it was Egg and Bacon or Bacon and Egg. Egg and Bacon won 4 - 3 mainly because my children have been brought up properly and like me voted E & B. My splitter wife voted B & E.
looking to prove Egg and Bacon is obviously the only true answer.

Killing time before the game.

Why not.

Bacon and Egg Barm.

I can stand the chocolate in the Bacon and Egg Muffins

George Formby grill. Always turns out nice, again.

Not sure if that's grilling or frying tbh.

Oh I've been tempted by those. At the stage of life where thinking about the fat content is important. Do they really work for getting rid of the excess?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.