E & B or B & E

So 7 of us were out for a family meal at the weekend and a debate surfaced whether it was Egg and Bacon or Bacon and Egg. Egg and Bacon won 4 - 3 mainly because my children have been brought up properly and like me voted E & B. My splitter wife voted B & E.
looking to prove Egg and Bacon is obviously the only true answer.

Who are these “egg and bacon” freaks? Come the revolution, these types of cunts need to be at the front of the queue for the wall. If my mrs ever came through and said, here’s your egg and bacon oh great one, there would be fucking hell to pay. And she knows it. And it’s not a barm either, it’s a roll. Cunts

Oh I've been tempted by those. At the stage of life where thinking about the fat content is important. Do they really work for getting rid of the excess?
Some things go a bit dry. Handy if you have a combined grill/oven and you're using the oven part for something else. If you get one, make sure it has removable plates that can go in a dishwasher. The fixed plate ones get really gunky. Some removable plates have springs behind that shouldn't get wet and aren't much better.

On the subject of reducing fat, I tend to poach my eggs nowadays, have stopped the bacon and occasionally use veggie sausages.

Who are these “egg and bacon” freaks? Come the revolution, these types of cunts need to be at the front of the queue for the wall. If my mrs ever came through and said, here’s your egg and bacon oh great one, there would be fucking hell to pay. And she knows it. And it’s not a barm either, it’s a roll. Cunts
It's me and my family and we have a foothold in your country, we've taken the border and will spread it north.

It's me and my family and we have a foothold in your country, we've taken the border and will spread it north.

We have been monitoring your insidious spread and are taking steps to neutralize your contamination agenda. The very soul of our nation is at stake here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.