Spurs v City - CL QF I - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the side i expected but Pep gets it right more than he gets it wrong.

He does get it wrong though sometimes. Remember CL last year away at the dippers and playing Gundogan as the right sided midfield player. Also seem to remember a strange line-up for Bayern in the latter stages of the CL against Juventus that went badly wrong.

Sometimes he seems to over think and over complicate it, or maybe trying to be too unpredictable. I'd just like to see us playing to our strengths and this team doesn't appear to do that in my opinion.

Last edited:
we have to play spurs 3 times in the next week or two,this is the lesser of the games get something from tonight's game ,even a scoring defeat, then twat them at home, plus a fresher team for palace, if it comes off pep is a genius. spurs have a strong 11 and will be fucked for the return games(hopefully)

How would you feel sitting in the Spur's dressing room looking at that lineup? Relieved and made up I guess. This will either be a master stroke or a disaster. We hold our breath

I wouldn't the prospect on KDB, Sane and Jesus coming from the bench in a tight game is frightening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.