QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Pep’s finest hour. Mahrez isn’t up to it. Delphi is a liability. Sane and De Bruyne after 88 minutes was a joke. Can’t think of many positives, I suppose we’re still well in the tie so it could have been worse.

Strange starting 11 but had aguero scored from the spot we’d be in a far better position than we are.

Having said that, it’s 1-0 at half time and it’ll still take a brave man to back spurs to progress in my opinion.

Etihad will be rocking in 2 weeks time.
Doubt it. We’re playing at Old Trafford.

I didn’t watch it today, just saying from past games that those 3 are probably the most average players in the squad... when they all play together then it’s no suprise we lose like we did tonight.
“I didn’t watch it today...”. Not being disrespectful but I would never comment on a players performance had I not seen the game

Spurs were in dreadful form, we should have blown them away but Pep plays a really defensive line up and we get beat.

I can see what will happen next. He will
Play an equally stupid line up at Palace to save players for the 2nd leg.

Delph was finished last season. Silva hasn’t had a good game since December and Mahrez? What the fuck had he done in the previous 8 months to merit a start in that game?

Shit penalty from Aguero too. He should be scoring and that goes in it’s a different game.

Fucking shit all round. No one played well.

How many times is Delph going to cost us? He just watched Son wide right unmarked and let him get in behind him. Sunday league.

He actually dropped 3 bollocks

1- lost Son completely
2- stopped to appeal for the ball going out when it quite clearly hadnt.
3- turned his back on Sons dummied shot.

Hes fuckin shite.

Oh well, 1-0 down half time. Confident we’ll smash em at home.

Oh and Kane deserves what he got. Tried to do delph, did himself

If you d
I didn’t watch it today, just saying from past games that those 3 are probably the most average players in the squad... when they all play together then it’s no suprise we lose like we did tonight.
Not by chance watching the dippers were you?
Oh and if you didn't watch it don't bother slagging our players off-ok?

Like some have said, the one game where a loss could be tolerated. But surely there has to be more intent to get an away goal?

At 2-1 down I'd be about 90% confident of going through. Lot closer to 50/50 now....

First blood Spurs. This is the one game between now and the end of the season we could lose without there being catastrophic consequences

Contain Son , first 11 in the second leg and we’ll get through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.