QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange selection to start with, even odder not bringing on Sane and De Bruyne sooner. Still think we should just about go through, but not a great night for Guardiola. Some baffling choices.

Abysmal performance.
Terrible selection really and to bring sane and KDB on with 5 minutes to go is another mystery.
It's almost as if Pep doesn't think we can win the CL at times.
Rubbish.
Well he constantly suggests we're not good enough.

Fu
Pep will keep on throwing the UCL with unexplainable starting 11s and subs but people will keep defending him on this particular matter. Like Pep never does wrong despite constantly pulling this crap in the UCL playoffs.

Sané and KDB on at the 88' is close to being a joke.

Just my opinion.

Fuckin bobbins that performance and team selection. Mahrez shouldn't be anywhere near that starting 11 imo. Delph did alright until he makes the expected fuck up for the goal.

Dont give a fuck about the backlash.

Away in Europe, Pep turns into one of the most clueless managers in the world. Absolute pathetic once again.

Tactics, line-up, approach, game management. Every single fucking user on this forum would do better this game.not Putting Kev and Sane on til the 88th minute is one of the most ridiculous decisions Ive seen since the rags appointed David Moyes.

I'd actually be very happy with a 3-2 loss or something, simply because the law of averahes tells me wont beat Tottenham 3 times in as many weeks and I rather win in the league, but fuck me that was infuriating. Every single one of their players has a face made for punching, they were absolutely shite and we still made a ourselves a mountain to climb.

Walker can piss off. Delph can piss off. Mahrez can piss off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.