QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he would have picked that team if we hadn’t had a game 2 days ago. Still in our hands get at them start silva KDB and Sané and we will be reet...

Now the pessimist in me can’t help but think Two penalties might cost us an unbelievable season

Thought we did OK, we only lost 1-0, so with a full strength first 11 next week, we should have no problems getting through to the semi-finals.

The last thing we wanted was a repeat of last season's quarter final when the tie was over after the first leg, we managed to avoid that situation this time. We have a very high chance of going through now.

Meh not fucking worried,as if we get through and play anything like that against (Ajax/Juventus) most likely Juventus we will get schooled fullstop ..

Will be impossible to win either playing like this. Where’s the desire to win? We did not want to win this game today. We just go through the motions and then take whatever happens. We’re up against it with our fixtures, so the least we can do is look up for the battle, force the issue a little bit.

The game was fairly even. They scored in a period where we were dominant. We had Delph, Gundogan and Mahrez on the pitch against an essentially full strength Spurs side at their new stadium.

I think Pep wanted to take a draw back home, after considering the fixtures ahead and the injuries. Okay, we conceded a really disappointing goal, but they created absolutely nothing else. I fancy our chances.

It’s not like we’re going to Anfield with a 3 goal deficit. Everything is still to play for.

Pep’s stubbornness might knock us out the champions league.
Tottenham score and we need 3.
Sane will be off soon, we play like that and he still can’t get on the pitch.
If he wants to leave I wouldn’t blame him.

Some of you posters don't get it. This was the perfect away performance. Defend. Don't open yourself. Let home team come at you which is what they did few twice and mistakenly gave goal away. Otherwise happy.

Secondly target is title. Forget champs league. Tough tough teams and competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.