QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought we did OK, we only lost 1-0, so with a full strength first 11 next week, we should have no problems getting through to the semi-finals.

The last thing we wanted was a repeat of last season's quarter final when the tie was over after the first leg, we managed to avoid that situation this time. We have a very high chance of going through now.
Why not have a full strength 11 tonight?

Missing tonigh: Gundogan, silva
Noy up to the standards: Mahrez and Delph
Should have brought kev on sooner.
We missed bernardo
We should steamroll over them at the Ethiad if we play like we can, like ive seen us play this season, but nothings a given, and they are going to be hard to break. Plus they're not bad on the break.

Spurs, offered little, son their best player by a mile. Problem is, the above.

Silva and Mahrez were both terrible. Sané and De Bruyne needed to come on much earlier. Pep's failure to see this concerns me.

I am. You have to pile it in on someone I guess. Mahrez is an easy target. You can't even dare blaming Aguerro for the penalty. Imagine it was Mahrez who missed it, Goodness me !
Aguero’s contribution can’t be faulted to city mate, bad miss yes but he turns up week in week out and wins us games. Mahrez turns his back ffs. Scared shitless and predictable as fuck. Didn’t beat his man once

They scored at a time when we were well on top and the game was crying out for KDB to come on. Strange approach to the game tonight especially 1st half, I think it might be different next Wednesday though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.