QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never understand why Pep changes our team in the away legs of the Champions League. The last few years he’s changed the way we play away and it almost always backfires.

Mahrez did very little right or wrong. Silva continues his poor run of form. Delph is out of his depth and has cost us in almost every match he’s played.

Long term we need to figure out our striking situation, Aguero is incredible but always takes a while to get back after injury. Jesus doesn’t understand offside at all. Third season with us and he still can’t keep himself onside when it matters.

Forever getting too fucking clever in the big games. Not sure Delph has managed to go an entire game this year without being a complete fuck up

All about margins at this level

We still have enough quality to turn it around, provided they’re on the pitch... for me it was the first time I’ve seen Pep prioritise his squad all season.

Personally I think we’ll win and win well in the second leg, it could also be a blessing in disguise, if we were to lose one before the run in, I’d rather it was in a two legged affair..

It’s
That was disappointing.

Few posters on here suggesting we are conserving energy.

.......but when do we stop conserving energy?

On Sunday? Next week? ...when?

Are we fucking finished with conserving fucking cünting fucking energy???

Go for the fucking jugular.

Conserving energy by keeping one of the least played Sane on the bench.

Did Pochettino just say Delph should have had a red card? Surely it was Kane who dived in ?

Only half time, think pep tried his arm tonight to try and be tight and nick a goal if we could. I suspect I'm not in the minority with being non plussed by the cl, aslong as we beat them in the league I'm a bit meh about it.

Beat them in the league will do for me all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.