QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really never hurt us unless it was a fuck up.

Delph did everything right untill that goal maybe Son who I think is class was just to good if anything Ederson was beaten to easy.

We were in controll untill Kane went off then we kind of gave the ball away to easy.

Walker just tried to hard & nothing came off.

Kev should have been on after 70 minutes we were well on top just needed that killer pass.

Wasn't a great display tonight although it was hard luck us conceding just as we were starting to control the game and looking the most likely to win it at that stage.

Odd are we we're never going to win three on the bounce against the same team in such a short space of time, if I had to pick one to lose it would have been this one by the narrowest margin or draw albeit it would have been better to have nicked an away goal.

As Pep says, we now know what we have to do and I'm in no doubt we'll go on and do it.
Keep the faith and get behind the lads on Wednesday.

I can't see them not scoring. Particularly if we insist on giving free-kicks away around our area again
You have to put that in the context of the Champions' League and its referees. Most favour the home team. There's no way they'll get as many free kicks around our box next week. Tonight, it was compounded by our early penalty. He gave them plenty after having to give us that.

I can't figure out whether it's to our advantage that Kane is out or not. They seem to link up and press better without him. But he is a more goal-scoring threat.

You have to put that in the context of the Champions' League and its referees. Most favour the home team. There's no way they'll get as many free kicks around our box next week. Tonight, it was compounded by our early penalty. He gave them plenty after having to give us that.
We won't be winning this competition anytime soon anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.