First ever Black Hole Picture

When reading about things like this, it is the numbers that fascinate me. They're insane.

It measures 40 billion km across - three million times the size of the Earth - and has been described by scientists as "a monster".

The black hole is 500 million trillion km away and was photographed by a network of eight telescopes across the world.

What a load of old bollocks, with all the digital trickery of today I expected a better fake than this effort.

The only black hole at work here is where your tax dollars are going.

eso1907a.jpg
That's just a picture of Mangala that they've Photoshopped.

space and things like this use to keep me up all night thinking how does it all work ??? and the world keeps spinning around i don't why why why why

i do know one thing ?? nobody will ever know or find the real truth about space and the if buts and why it all exist, also who would believe him or her and seeing is believing in my books. its the unanswered question that will remain unanswered

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.