Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roberto Firmino says that there's no secret to our success.Excuse me my little bindippery merchant but have I missed something. You have at this present moment won the grand total of Jack shit,fuck all,not a sausage

If he has actually said those words then it just further highlights why no-one like the gobshites and they whole fanbase.

Secret to our success, behave

Roberto Firmino says that there's no secret to our success.Excuse me my little bindippery merchant but have I missed something. You have at this present moment won the grand total of Jack shit,fuck all,not a sausage

I SO hope that this comes back to haunt him. If they don’t win anything this season, I have no doubt it will be posted on most dippers Facestalk pages by their acquaintances.

Regardless of what happens today, I hope Wolves manage to win a couple of their next few games so that they still have the Europa League qualification spot to play for come the last day (their ownership are desperate for European football for exposure, revenue, and making the club more attractive to higher level players).

Someone I know did some work for Henderson a few years ago - he was working on his house when he returned from training and introduced himself as "future England Captain" - don't know if he kidding, my mate thinks not, but what a knob. Says it all really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.