Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone I know did some work for Henderson a few years ago - he was working on his house when he returned from training and introduced himself as "future England Captain" - don't know if he kidding, my mate thinks not, but what a knob. Says it all really.
Sounds well grounded.....

I am gutted, teams capitulate and look impotent when they take on Liverpool ! I hate to say it, but they have an easier running than us going forward,

Sorry, I once hated the Rags nearly more than anything else in the world (human suffering was and will always be top), but Liverpool have usurped them.

I was nervous about the Chelsea game, big relief.

Problem is you lot won't lose either and you're better, so obviously you are 99% likely to be champions anyway. You should like that it'll mean heartbreak for us likely 90+ points/possible 1 loss and losing the league.

We need to put in our big boy pants on now. We’re the best team in the league and if we take the chances that will come, we win the league. Just need to be clinical!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.