Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to put in our big boy pants on now. We’re the best team in the league and if we take the chances that will come, we win the league. Just need to be clinical!

Correct. Plus you already had your one slip-up last week in London, probably you'll win every game left to play.

Sky Sports headline earlier “Sterling puts City top ... for now.”

Sky Sports headline now “Liverpool back on top.”

Seemingly no need for the “for now” bit for the Dipper version.

Cc4TgU0UsAAJOCw.jpg

I was nervous about the Chelsea game, big relief.

Problem is you lot won't lose either and you're better, so obviously you are 99% likely to be champions anyway. You should like that it'll mean heartbreak for us likely 90+ points/possible 1 loss and losing the league.

sorry but I don't buy this at all. just trying to put yourself in a win-win position.

at the moment you have more points on the board and that is what matters. You also have the far easier run in whereas we have to play a derby away and a spurs side who can cause anyone problems (and have done for us twice this season).

You have had a decent amount of luck this season with goal keepers throwing the ball into the back of their own nets and dubious penalty decisions but you are also. very solid team....... defensively very sound and a good front 3.

am sat watching the golf and a bit of the liverpool vs chelsea and it sound from the sky pundits like liverpool are in the driving seat ?????????? and won the title today

am i missing something here ??? have manchester city not got a game in hand and with a win would be on top and not liverpool ???? talk about polishing a turd and big them up why don't you, the real pressure is coming from the media and tv and they have shown their hands and put all their eggs into one basket today

I was nervous about the Chelsea game, big relief.

Problem is you lot won't lose either and you're better, so obviously you are 99% likely to be champions anyway. You should like that it'll mean heartbreak for us likely 90+ points/possible 1 loss and losing the league.

Turn it in you melt, you’re not fooling anyone.

They will fancy their chances now after wins against Tottenham and Chelsea.

We can deflate them by beating Tottenham and United.

sorry but I don't buy this at all. just trying to put yourself in a win-win position.

at the moment you have more points on the board and that is what matters. You also have the far easier run in whereas we have to play a derby away and a spurs side who can cause anyone problems (and have done for us twice this season).

You have had a decent amount of luck this season with goal keepers throwing the ball into the back of their own nets and dubious penalty decisions but you are also. very solid team....... defensively very sound and a good front 3.
Don’t you hate it when they come on here arse licking. There’s no way they feel like that really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.