Palace(A) Post Match Thread

Sorry but if we’d won them we’d be on for a potential points total of 107, never going to happen. Nothing has harmed us, boys are doing everything, sadly so are the red scousers.

The club that finishes 2nd will likely be on 94 or 95 points. Crazy really

The good thing about this going all the way is if we win it Liverpool will have lost it with record points (in 90’s)

Come on city just 5 more wins!

Professional performance today , controlled the whole game and didnt give Palace a sniff .
Err... apart from the free kick (which was avoidable) that led to their goal which then set up a nervy finish until Gabby sealed it.
We should have been out of sight by then so not quite as professional a performance as I would have liked.

Kyle Walkee's performance today os why Pep will always trust him ahead of Danilo. We are too quick to judge him even though he's had to play week in week out.

I agree. I'm a fan of Danilo and wanted to see him start but you couldn't fault Walker today. His best performance of the season. No argument he deserves to start if he keeps that level up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.