Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfuckinbelievable.

useroff.gif
Caligula

Re: Chasing the Title
« Reply #10256 on: Today at 06:46:23 PM »

Quote from: SerbianScouser on Today at 06:25:37 PM
IF City wins the league they will have won the last 14 PL games in a row. What can you even say about that?

What I can say is that it'll be an absolute travesty if we don't win this title. I don't care if they win 30 games in a row. Look at what we're doing, look at what it means. Look at all of the moments that will live for decades to come that we've had in this run in. What have City had? Sterling bundling the ball in from 5 yards after a cut back from Sane? If there's any justice in this world we'll win in.

Last edited:
Unfuckinbelievable.

useroff.gif
Caligula?

• Mr Negativity here, I’m worried about... Everything. In no danger of saying anything positive about anyone or anything any time soon.....
  • Believer
  • star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
  • I live!
xx.gif

IF City wins the league they will have won the last 14 PL games in a row. What can you even say about that?

What I can say is that it'll be an absolute travesty if we don't win this title. I don't care if they win 30 games in a row. Look at what we're doing, look at what it means. Look at all of the moments that will live for decades to come that we've had in this run in. What have City had? Sterling bundling the ball in from 5 yards after a cut back from Sane? If there's any justice in this world we'll win in.
They wonder why everyone hates them, no one can stand them because they’re a bunch of weird fuckers.

they all but handed it over the title to liverpool today ????? and the panel sounded like city would fold and not win all 5 games ??? so why not give to them right now

look if they get over the line well played but have some respect please skysports ???? manchester city just played a great game and won at palace not the best place to go needing 3 points at this stage of the season, and sterling was outstanding today and got kicked off the park but stood strong and score a couple of great goals, so please skysports lets have a little bit of respect to the champions
Never going to happen mate,if we win it the outpouring of grief in the media will be off the scale,they will also not recognise it properly and refer back to their go to statement we have bought the title or look what they have spent assembling the team ...

United supporters from Manchester do not want us winning any derby game , its the hundreds of thousands of tourists and armchair supporters that see Liverpool as their main rivals , the problem with 'istree clubs is the majority of their plastic fan base do not understand local rivalry. My hate for the Rags is immeasurable , Liverpool are a mild irritant in comparison , because i am born and bred MCFC

Every single match going Rag from Manchester I know want City to win the derby and win the league. Without exception.

Everyone can talk about pressure, luck or whatever. Fact is looking at the fixtures I’m pretty sure Liverpool will win their remaining matches. And can give the goal difference a boost. To be honest I think it’s theirs to lose. They have a great team, play some good football and are very consistent.

If Liverpool win all their games it doesn’t matter what their goal difference is to be fair, we can’t get 97 points so we either beat them by a point or come second.

Unfuckinbelievable.

useroff.gif
Caligula

Hahahahaha and this post by the scouser sums them up to a tee,and yet everyman and his dog desperately wants the scousers to win it according to the media deary me,what an absolute weapon this prick is ..

they all but handed it over the title to liverpool today ????? and the panel sounded like city would fold and not win all 5 games ??? so why not give to them right now

look if they get over the line well played but have some respect please skysports ???? manchester city just played a great game and won at palace not the best place to go needing 3 points at this stage of the season, and sterling was outstanding today and got kicked off the park but stood strong and score a couple of great goals, so please skysports lets have a little bit of respect to the champions

The handing over of the title to the dippers has been a weekly event for a long while. There is no respect whatsoever for the reigning champions. Indeed, IMO we didn't get the respect we deserved following our record breaking season last time around. That was underlined by the SPOTY awards.
If & when we win our final 5 league games to retain our title it will still be all about Liverpool. More so if they end up winning the CL. Nothing is likely to change with the media in general. TBH I've gone past caring about it anymore. We all know where their allegiances lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.