Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I noticed today after the hand shake before our match sky went to a very quick break bet 365 I think.
In fact they do this every game except you guessed it the liverpool game where they stayed live at Anfield to listen to the kop singing zooming in at the fans and not even talking over the song as if it was a minutes silence

What I noticed today after the hand shake before our match sky went to a very quick break bet 365 I think.
In fact they do this every game except you guessed it the liverpool game where they stayed live at Anfield to listen to the kop singing zooming in at the fans and not even talking over the song as if it was a minutes silence

As they should for all special moments like that.

A lot will depend on our mentality in these remaining games. Players and coaching staff to dismiss the rag and dipper loving media scumbags. I don't think there's ever been such a bias like this. I have confidence we can do this and ram all this tripe down the back of their throats.

Surprised some people watching today’s game,and the comments by presenter something about the scousers winning their last 4 games and they are champions hasn’t found its way onto Twitter usually football fans or ones just tuning in didn’t pick up this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.