Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear MCFC, For the love of god & the sanity of every free thinking neutral football supporter, please win all your games to stop the dippers from winning the prem. The way the media keeps on ramming the scouse love in down the nations throats is beyond bearable.
I had the misfortune of a triple dose of mersey-shite propaganda today. I heard talkshite eulogising exclusively about liverpool a mere 15 mins before your game kicked off, followed by sky’s totally shite commentary of your game & the unbridled wankfest prematch for their game. I had to nip out at half time & had the misfortune of hearing alan green’s messy orgasm when liverpool scored their second goal, topped off with him saying “any manchester city players listening, can turn their radio’s off now”
At the moment, the media are frantically sticking their dicks into anything that moves that they can spin with a liverpool angle to it.
It WILL be unbearable if they actually win the f#cking prem, please, please, stop them.

Dear MCFC, For the love of god & the sanity of every free thinking neutral football supporter, please win all your games to stop the dippers from winning the prem. The way the media keeps on ramming the scouse love in down the nations throats is beyond bearable.
I had the misfortune of a triple dose of mersey-shite propaganda today. I heard talkshite eulogising exclusively about liverpool a mere 15 mins before your game kicked off, followed by sky’s totally shite commentary of your game & the unbridled wankfest prematch for their game. I had to nip out at half time & had the misfortune of hearing alan green’s messy orgasm when liverpool scored their second goal, topped off with him saying “any manchester city players listening, can turn their radio’s off now”
At the moment, the media are frantically sticking their dicks into anything that moves that they can spin with a liverpool angle to it.
It WILL be unbearable if they actually win the f#cking prem, please, please, stop them.

Have no fear , we will save you from the Dippers

The whole media wankfest/fawning reminds me slightly of the Leicester city title run in,except the majority of opposition fans wouldn’t want to see this fairytale come true,I get the feeling that we are in a battle these last 5 games not so much with the opponents,but the media desire for a scouser title win,and the premier leagues desire to see a different team win it as well,the refs will be under orders to crank up the decisions in these last 5 games absolutely nailed on to happen..although we have been up against it all season anyhow,while they’ve been assisted in different ways ....

The whole media wankfest/fawning reminds me slightly of the Leicester city title run in,except the majority of opposition fans wouldn’t want to see this fairytale come true,I get the feeling that we are in a battle these last 5 games not so much with the opponents,but the media desire for a scouser title win,and the premier leagues desire to see a different team win it as well,the refs will be under orders to crank up the decisions in these last 5 games absolutely nailed on to happen..although we have been up against it all season anyhow,while they’ve been assisted in different ways ....

Atkinson was a disgrace today , he gave us nothing and it was a free for all for Palace , a lot of late challenges from Woy's team went unpunished and blatant obvious free kicks not given , and i expect more of the same , ive always said it , a Dippers win is good for the Premier league brand globally and with the amount of money involved, the Dippers will get every assistance , we will need to win our remaining league games by at least two goals and the same goes for the Champs league , we will be about as welcome as a fart in space suit in comparison to our presence in Madrid in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.