Spurs - CL 2nd Leg - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strongest team or as close as we can get, rest shouldn't matter too much because we play them again early Saturday.

---------------------Ederson
Walker---Stones---Laporte---Mendy
--------------------Fernandinho
-----------De Bruyne------Gundogan
Sterling-----------Aguero------------Sane

Hopefully not asking too much of Mendy. Save Bernardo (not sure on his fitness yet) and D.Silva for off the bench.

Save Kompany for the league game, Jesus will be needed at some point in the next 2 games. Zinchenko may be back for the league game to take the strain off of Mendy.

Spurs news: Kane out, Alli and Winks potentially out.

Last edited:
Pochetinho will go all out to spoil this game from the kick off with similar rough, shit house tactics he did at their place with Spurs players running into ours then diving and claiming fouls that weren't committed from the referee. I hope there is competent refereeing at the Etihad and proper football wins the day.

I think they will score, so we’ll need three to progress. Perfectly capable of doing so, of course, but it’s going to be a nervy evening. Wouldn’t surprise me if Pep went for one of his mad 3-6-1/3-4-3 selections:

Ederson

Stones
Otamendi
Laporte

Fernandinho
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Silva
Bernardo
Sterling

Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.