Pop up ads

I keep getting Virgin and Sky pop-ups about being a competition winner or something.

It only happens when I’m connected to WiFi and only happens on forums (I use Bluemoon-MCFC and RLFans).

I do not get these messages when I’m on any other sites.

I am on an iPhone with the iOS 12.2 update and using Safari

The ad company are trying to detect where it is coming from (obviously these particular ads aren’t authorised) but any further details you can provide (e.g iPhone or Android, 4G or WiFi etc) all help. Apologies again for the inconvenience, hopefully it’ll be sorted soon.

The ad company are trying to detect where it is coming from (obviously these particular ads aren’t authorised) but any further details you can provide (e.g iPhone or Android, 4G or WiFi etc) all help. Apologies again for the inconvenience, hopefully it’ll be sorted soon.
On my iPad using my sky broadband and I therefore get the sky ad that pops up.

On my iPad using my sky broadband and I therefore get the sky ad that pops up.
Yeah Virgin ones at mine where I have Virgin broadband and Sky at my parents who have Sky broadband

The ad company think they've identified the ad that was causing the problem. Is anyone still experiencing issues?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.