Spurs - CL 2nd Leg - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season defining this week
I think we've been playing within ourselves for the last few games but it's crunch time now and I think we're going to turn it up a few notches and show people that we are far superior team than people realise.

Don't be surprised to see Delph at left back again and some other bizarre starters like Mahrez, Otamendi, Danilo etc. Nothing would surprise me after that first leg.
I don't think he will make wholesale changes.

I think the mainstays like Ederson, Walker, Laporte, Fernandinho, D Silva, B Silva, De Bruyne, Sterling, Sane, Aguero, etc., will start virtually every game now with a bit of rotation here and there.

I can't see Delph starting another game this season but other than that, whether it's Danilo, Mendy, Otamendi, Kompany, Stones, Gundogan, Mahrez or Jesus coming in to the team, they are all top quality options to call upon and won't let us down. We have an incredible squad.

I'd take going out if we then win the title and the FA Cup,we played the first game all wrong imo
Yep - you and I had similar thoughts on the first game I think. Still, Pep's a genius and I am not, so here's hoping.

I'll probably get flamed for this but I think we're going out. I think we'll completely dominate them for 95 minutes and probably score a couple of goals. But I think they'll get one as well and I don't think we'll get 3.
It’s your opinion ,based on nothing but negative paranoia

The norm here when playing a team back to back, is that if you beat them in the first game they will try even harder in the following game.

We are going to have to be totally at our best for these next 2 against spurs, and then throw in the derby at the swamp
So that means we will try harder on Wednesday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.