Spurs - CL 2nd Leg - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably get flamed for this but I think we're going out. I think we'll completely dominate them for 95 minutes and probably score a couple of goals. But I think they'll get one as well and I don't think we'll get 3.

I'll probably get flamed for this but I think we're going out. I think we'll completely dominate them for 95 minutes and probably score a couple of goals. But I think they'll get one as well and I don't think we'll get 3.
I'd take going out if we then win the title and the FA Cup,we played the first game all wrong imo

Wasnt exactly back to back though as there were games inbetween the fixtures. This one this week is immediate which is more trickier
True, I think the fact that both are at home is a big advantage though. Especially if we win the first one and knock them out of the CL and they have to travel back to London with their tails between their legs. The last thing they'll want do is travel back up here again just a few days later to face the team who effectively ended their season

I'd take going out if we then win the title and the FA Cup,we played the first game all wrong imo

no i would not, 9 wins and a draw off the quad, by sunday night we could have that down to 7 wins and a draw and versus our percentage of wins rate its most certainly possible,we did play the first game wrong but im sure pep would have noted the cock up

True, I think the fact that both are at home is a big advantage though. Especially if we win the first one and knock them out of the CL and they have to travel back to London with their tails between their legs. The last thing they'll want do is travel back up here again just a few days later to face the team who effectively ended their season

I hope so, we just have to be switched on for that following league game. Season defining this week

Plus I don’t think they have the players to rotate , where we can probably change one or two around. Not sure they’ll go back to London though to come back Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.