Spurs - CL 2nd Leg - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he will make wholesale changes.

I think the mainstays like Ederson, Walker, Laporte, Fernandinho, D Silva, B Silva, De Bruyne, Sterling, Sane, Aguero, etc., will start virtually every game now with a bit of rotation here and there.

I can't see Delph starting another game this season but other than that, whether it's Danilo, Mendy, Otamendi, Kompany, Stones, Gundogan, Mahrez or Jesus coming in to the team, they are all top quality options to call upon and won't let us down. We have an incredible squad.
Agree except for Sané. The mainstay wingers are now Sterling and Bernardo. Sané would be in the 2nd list of players stepping in now and then to support the other guys. Whether that’s what he deserves to be is a whole other issue, but that’s where Pep sees him right now.

Just got a feeling Spuds are going to get battered on Wednesday , we have been playing in 2nd gear for a couple of months ,and i am reasonably sure Pep has been holding them back for the run in , looking at some of our players comments they are ready for the next ten games , if we are in the semi finals and have beaten Spuds & Rags in the league by the end of next week , the quadruple will not appear to be the pipe dream we were having few weeks ago.

Agree except for Sané. The mainstay wingers are now Sterling and Bernardo. Sané would be in the 2nd list of players stepping in now and then to support the other guys. Whether that’s what he deserves to be is a whole other issue, but that’s where Pep sees him right now.
Yeah you're probably right, I think I put him in the first list subconsciously because I want him to start every game.

Bernie is better central. Against Liverpool he had an engine like no other.

------------Ederson-----------
---Walker--Komps-Eric--Mendy
-------------Dinho-----------
--------KDB------Bernie-----
Sterling----Aguero----Sane

Bernie is better central. Against Liverpool he had an engine like no other.
I prefer him central too, but Pep has a huge amount of faith in Silva, KDB and Gundogan for 2 available positions (when Fernandinho is playing) but only has 100% faith in two of our wingers. So Bernardo has to play on the right more than we’d all like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.