How is everyone feeling?

I am fucking grumpy but very proud of my team and my people.

Pity about the VAR and how we get fucked over when we don't have and fucked over when we do.

Saturday is huge.............................

That VAR has introduced a more sophisticated level of cheating to the game I’ve loved for 56 years.

Time to pack it in.
Said the same myself in another thread. Different kind of shit, but shit all the same.

And ruins the flow of the game for zero benefit.

Just before the goal that wasn't, I was coming to terms in my mind that we can concentrate on the league.. then that goal went in and I went fuckin mental! But for it to get scrubbed off in that fashion made me feel 100 times worse than I did a minute earlier. Absolutely gutted but so proud of the team. I just don't think the CL is for us if I'm being honest, I just think the powers that be will not let us win it. Win the league and all this hurt will be forgotten. CTID

conned

Var is here to say "cant be cheating its on var"

best team went out on some idiotic tehcnicality

Feeling slightly empty this morning, great game with fine margins which went against us.
A couple of our rocks this season had utter nightmares, hopefully they can all pick themselves up for Saturday and use last night as a catalyst for the remaining games.
Onwards and upwards, let's win all the games, win the league and FA cup and it's been another great season.
It could be worse, we could be struggling for top 4, no chance of winning owt, appointed a former player as manager who took Cardiff down, whose wheels have fallen off, lost 5 of the last 7 games, we don't have Phil Jones, we dodged Sanchez n Fred, were known for our pure football not stupid dance routines n hand gestures.
Hold your heads high my fellow blues, it was a gut wrenching set back, but smile, it could be a lot worse you could be a red.

Sad, tired, proud, emotionally drained. Mostly tired cos I couldn't sleep. Too much adrenaline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.