Spurs (H) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to see Leroy start this. Can’t see Spuds raising their game again. 3-1 City.

still think it will be even harder on saturday vs spurs and with being down and out the players will be feeling it in body and mind as for spurs they will be over the moon, the only saving grace is they are not in with a chance of the title so maybe putting all their eggs into one basket and they rest players ?? but sometimes the players coming in have something to prove and play very well and give it 110% so city have to be fully loaded and go for it

Top 4 isn't guaranteed, I expect them to be fully up for it

I think it could go the other way. We will be right up for it to prove the CL was just a fluke, and Spurs could well suffer an after the lord mayor's show let-down. Also, worth remembering, with all the defensive fuck-ups by Laporte and Ederson, we still won the game.

champions league loss will hit the players hard ?? and lets hope they can just find something to get back in the mood maybe give phil foden a start instead of david silva who looks well off the pace and can not find his game at all maybe a good early start to settle us down

PS

i don't know why but i fancy cardiff city to get something vs liverpool ?? maybe i am wishful thinking but WBA did it last season with united to hand us the title ??

Thats where spurs could catch us out, they might come out all guns blazing and really going for it, we just don't know how they'll approach the game

Would like to see Leroy start this. Can’t see Spuds raising their game again. 3-1 City.

I didn’t think Spurs played particularly well
Last night. We just defended poorly.

I think with the squad we have,Fresh legs and playing our usual game (which we didn’t last night) then we will win. Spurs squad nowhere near as strong.

I am see 5/6 changes for this

Top 4 isn't guaranteed, I expect them to be fully up for it

they should be ok for top 4 even if they lose on saturday and they have a home game on tuesday night at home vs brighton ?? so maybe rest players vs city knowing even if they go 100% they could still lose to city so just park the bus and keep the score down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.