Spurs H Post Match

Over to you Neil, god's speed

e1d0d83d0299461d5f7c775f7830eae7.jpg

Sacrilege perhaps, but i don't think it is a massive blow to us now we are out of the CL . We have missed him for large parts of the season and we were still up for the quad until last week.

Let him have the summer off and lets keep the players consistent now until the end of the season.
WHAT !!! Are you for ******* real ??!! Our most important player that makes things happen and you're saying it's no biggie. I think me and a few more match goers might disagree.

Spurs playing 5 at the back with a central defender man marking Stirling, playing whole game conning ref and kicking our players hoping for a lucky set piece before lumping long balls into box... And all pundits focus on is a '''poor" and "nervy" performance by City... You cannot make it up..

imjonesuk actually Souness did play for spuds. but he is the in-house pundit We know his allegiance is towards the dippers, but i have found him to be fair and mostly complimentary about us Re today Bernardo outstanding and was really impressed with Walker who has is critics but always gives his all Finally really worried about KDB Its going to be a lot more difficult without him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.