Spurs H Post Match

Did they let Steph Houghton speak at all? She was gushing on her Twitter page about appearing with Jamie Redknapp, Graeme Souness and Kelly Cates. So did she give a good account of herself and keep sticking up for us against the Merseysiders?
Probably out of her depth. Souness is as hard in discussions as he was on the pitch and redknapp is just a dim gobshite but is endlessly indulged by the host as he trots out cliche after cliche

It looked to me the physios were working on his knee when he was down on the ground. Let’s hope it’s nothing serious.

it looked on tv a twist to the foot when he slipped ??? and maybe the weight of his body could have opened up the old knee injury ?? but when on the floor the physios was bending and wiggling his foot so i don't really know, but he looked hurt and in pain without any impact from anybody else, so could be his knee again ??? or it could just taking care of him and took him of just in case instead of having him try to run it off ?? could also be a bluff to fool united ????

l'll never watch Sky again, bunch of bias C**ts..

Fuck off to the media, the dippers and the rags scumbags..

Danny Rose can also fuck off..

Raheem is my MOTM..

Fanny Fox is a detestable little fud. I can't be the only person who will equally delighted, as he claims, when he quits football. He is one of the biggest cheating little spunk buckets in European football, he shows the grand total of zero respect for his fellow professionals by pretending he has been hit in the face, as he did on Wednesday when he tried to get Bernado sent off on the 1st half, he rolls around screaming if somebody makes the slightest contact with him. Pathetic little tosser.

Very gritty performance. As someone who believes Walker is a liability, I have to say his work rate and willingness to receive the ball were incredible today

Kane wouldn't get anywhere near our first team. Possibly come on as a sub to try and win a penalty in the last 5mins.
Ok fair enough just Son and the Dane then. The rest are cloggers . Today and Wednesday did nothing to change my mind having seen them try and kick us off the park before. Take those two out and their target man Kane and they are just another Cardiff. Nasty dirty team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.