Spurs H Post Match

Phew!
Dug deep for that. Should have had a penalty though for the foul on Bernardo.

Got to beat the scum now.

Come on Cardiff!!!

Yeah, but when Sky reviewed it, loads of repeats and discussion, doing the virtual view of the ref thingy etc........

On no wait that was the “stonewall” penalty involving Kyle the the ball moving about 3 feet away from him. Unbelievably biased ****s.

Between rag boy willing spurs on, and Oliver’s dreadful performance that was the gutsiest performance of the season bar none.

I’ll raise anybody the hope that Ajax wallop Spurs in the semi, with my hope they crash and burn into 5th by the end of the season. A shower of absolute shithouses, led by Rose and ‘Dele’ two detestable ****s of the highest order.

Sacrilege perhaps, but i don't think it is a massive blow to us now we are out of the CL . We have missed him for large parts of the season and we were still up for the quad until last week.

Let him have the summer off and lets keep the players consistent now until the end of the season.
It is a huge blow ffs,he was the fresh legs that we needed not to mention our best player who makes things happen

Stop being an Agendist ffs 50k + in the stadium would have felt the same
HdLwiNH.gif

We won that is all, not the best performance but we showed guts and character to win that. Laporte was shaky again and we struggled against Son and Moura's pace. We are not getting any luck with injuries I hope to God Kev is back soon but I think he maybe out for the season.

Bernardo MOTM without a doubt, he is like a duracell battery and never stops running, what a player

The 3 points was all that mattered and the team definitely showed the fight needed especially sterling, bernardo walker and gundogan who has quietly been 8/10 the past month or so. But just to add as great as he's been this season laporte has been a worry for the past few games imo and needs to pick up big time for the last stretch. His reading of the game seems to have vanished the past couple of weeks and he is almost always late or second to react to a play.
more to do with having stones at the side of him today I reckon stones didn't look very confident at all today yes first game bk but looked very shaky but Eric did have his worst game in a city shirt on Wednesday but he doesn't have many thankfully

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.