Spurs H Post Match

I know ferdanniho is just coming back from injury but he looked slow to the tackle when he came on! We definitely need a player that position next season

Spurs mostly parked the bus and hoofed it long to Son, which gave us some scary moments, but we largely had them where we wanted. Spurs did what all the park the bus teams do - start attacking with 10 - 15 to go. We were fatigued after Wednesday but showed incredible guts and determination.
Bit worrying that long balls to a pacy striker caused us so many problems when we still have Leicester and Vardy to come

Tottenham have a high percentage of dicks following them. I noticed in the 70s and it hasn't changed. All Charlie big spuds until a load of old timers stand up to them.

Where was that bunch of cünts against the dippers?? They rolled over like a sick puppy. Twats.
Oliver allowed them to be all over us, hack and scythe and do little about it. Somebody needs to give Rose a serious shoeing. He’s a snide dirty little cünt along with Vertonghen.
We rode our luck too many time today, it’s a good job Eddy was on form. We were caught out by direct long balls.
Not sure about today, we had our passing lines snipped by their 5 in midfield.
Blatant penalty on Bernardo, if that’s at the other end, he gives it. He took Bernie’s legs away.
I was flabbergasted he didn’t give the handball by Walker as I thought it was.
Bernardo was amazing, Shame about Kev, I think his season is over.
Gundogan was missing defensively for most of the game.
Foden gave a great account of himself and got the winning goal.
A win, clean sheet(god knows how) and 3 points.
Over to you Agent Warnock. Let’s see if you get away with the tackles that you normally dish out to us. You’ll be down to 9 before half time.
Onwards Blues.

Where was that bunch of cünts against the dippers?? They rolled over like a sick puppy. Twats.
Oliver allowed them to be all over us, hack and scythe and do little about it. Somebody needs to give Rose a serious shoeing. He’s a snide dirty little cünt along with Vertonghen.
We rode our luck too many time today, it’s a good job Eddy was on form. We were caught out by direct long balls.
Not sure about today, we had our passing lines snipped by their 5 in midfield.
Blatant penalty on Bernardo, if that’s at the other end, he gives it. He took Bernie’s legs away.
I was flabbergasted he didn’t give the handball by Walker as I thought it was.
Bernardo was amazing, Shame about Kev, I think his season is over.
Gundogan was missing defensively for most of the game.
Foden gave a great account of himself and got the winning goal.
A win, clean sheet(god knows how) and 3 points.
Over to you Agent Warnock. Let’s see if you get away with the tackles that you normally dish out to us. You’ll be down to 9 before half time.
Onwards Blues.

They should have won at Anfield to be fair. They missed 2 massive chances before the own goal. Not sure it’s fair to say they rolled over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.