Spurs H Post Match

Sergio Kun Aguero‏Verified account @aguerosergiokun 5m5 minutes ago

Tres puntos muy importantes para seguir en carrera. Una victoria dedicada a nuestra gente que tanto nos apoyó esta semana//Three massive points to stay ahead on the race. A victory dedicated to our people, who gave us so much support this week. C'mon, City!!

Over to you Neil, god's speed

e1d0d83d0299461d5f7c775f7830eae7.jpg
Nice colour bike.

City played out of their skin again. It's all nervous in these games and mistakes will happen... Our defence are not suddenly shit (As Neville said), spurs are actually very good, we did so fkin well.

...Sky commentary / program was atrocious, I expect they will be doing that shit for the rest of the season... trying to set narratives and give LFC hope. Fkin sick of it, I hope we win the title this year I really do.

Fuck me. Walked back in the glorious sunshine into town. More beers needed to settle my nerves. Not a great performance but got the 3 points. Come on blue boys...to the swamp we go.

After the physical and mental exertions of Wednesday that was understandably nervy and under par performance. Big three points though and at this stage of the season that’s all that counts.

I’m sick about KDB getting yet another injury just when he looked to be getting back to his best.

Eddie, Eric, Raheem and Bernie all excellent today, especially Bernie who is fast becoming the biggest star in this team of stars.

Let’s hope the boys will now get some rest and get themselves back up for the Rags, for whom this will be their biggest game of the season.

Id be inclined to play Vinny and otta for the last 4 games. Men who have held their nerve when the chips were down before. Stones and Laporte were all at sea today. Cant have any passengers from here on in.
Otto is good under a high ball for sure( see FA cup semi)
so Pep may be thinking about rotating Wednesday . There will be some sort of rotation anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.