Spurs H Post Match

I said that spurs were the dirtiest team we played last season and they are still the same,the sooner that **** rose retires the bettet,i think he is trying to break someones leg first
My thoughts exactly, a dirty team. Not much better than Cardiff with a couple of very good players.

Bunch of wet wipes walking back to town, started the we pay your benefits shit and then silence the rest of the way once we sang back.

Where have all those spurs fans gone that were on here after the 2nd leg?

There were a group of them on Wed walking to the ground Pretty much all wearing flat caps. Don’t they realise how ridiculous they look?

Not only was Oliver atrocious today, but he has been the referee most generous to the dippers throughout the season.

He is quickly becoming my favourite player this lad. His work rate is phenomenal. I love players with his skill who still do the graft.

I think he's already attained that status with me. I didn't think I'd ever have a favourite like Zaba; but Bernie is fast approaching it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.