Spurs H Post Match

I’ve never liked spurs fans, they have this billy big time attitude about them despite never winning fuck all. Cheering de Bruyne injury and singing “your support is fucking shit” coming from one of the shittest support I’ve seen this season.
Set of ****s.

BBC news report said Spurs were unlucky not to get a pen didn't mention our penalty appeal

Appeals.

Pochettino making the most of it whereas Guardiola points out how neither were given. Not surprising which perspective feeds the beast.

Where was that bunch of cünts against the dippers?? They rolled over like a sick puppy. Twats.
Oliver allowed them to be all over us, hack and scythe and do little about it. Somebody needs to give Rose a serious shoeing. He’s a snide dirty little cünt along with Vertonghen.
We rode our luck too many time today, it’s a good job Eddy was on form. We were caught out by direct long balls.
Not sure about today, we had our passing lines snipped by their 5 in midfield.
Blatant penalty on Bernardo, if that’s at the other end, he gives it. He took Bernie’s legs away.
I was flabbergasted he didn’t give the handball by Walker as I thought it was.
Bernardo was amazing, Shame about Kev, I think his season is over.
Gundogan was missing defensively for most of the game.
Foden gave a great account of himself and got the winning goal.
A win, clean sheet(god knows how) and 3 points.
Over to you Agent Warnock. Let’s see if you get away with the tackles that you normally dish out to us. You’ll be down to 9 before half time.
Onwards Blues.
Ederson was atrociously today, seriously lucky as out of position several times, even his distribution was a bit iffy

Any Spurs fans on here? Why was your support so quiet today? I expected more. Oh, apart from a big fat tosser who spent all game waving tenners at us. Looked like he was enjoying himself, but missed a lot of the match.

BBC news report said Spurs were unlucky not to get a pen didn't mention our penalty appeal
Found a pic of the journo who wrote the report:

41nde8mqoQL.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.