Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurgen is trying hard to engage with a few mind games now isn’t he with his comments re: Utd.

You don’t really believe he missed that deliberately though, do you?

Yes. He's got a clear run at the ball, there is no deflection of the ball, so he can judge its height easily, and all professionals know to get above the ball and head it downwards. He gets this right all other times. He's a centre half, and his stock in trade is heading the ball. All home fans put their heads in their hands after the miss, in sheer disbelief. It definitely looks deliberate to me, especially linked with the rest of his performance, and his heading ability in other games.

Having watched football for over 50 years I can’t say I have ever seen a player ducking down and missing a header in the way Morrison did and it hitting his back,it’s such an unnatural position to put your head below the ball in front of goal or anywhere on the pitch actually.

Fuck me what a bellend !!!

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says his players are not motivated by the "Holy Grail" of the Premier League title but by the club's supporters.

The Anfield club have not won the title since 1990 but went back to the top with a 2-0 win in Cardiff. They are two points clear of Manchester City.

"If you are only motivated to win the Holy Grail then something is wrong with you," said Klopp.

"We want to win football games because we enjoy the ride with the fans."
Fuck me, I couldn’t sleep last night after reading this!

Having watched football for over 50 years I can’t say I have ever seen a player ducking down and missing a header in the way Morrison did and it hitting his back,it’s such an unnatural position to put your head below the ball in front of goal or anywhere on the pitch actually.

Not seen it...anyone got a vid of this

Telling this.

It’s the first direct sign of this dickhead wobbling psychologically.

He is setting the scene for failure.

Contextualising it as ‘it doesn’t matter if we don’t win it we’ve all had a right laugh trying, we’re such happy chappies who are just in this because we love football’.

Running out of games la.

Fuck me, I couldn’t sleep last night after reading this!

My thoughts exactly...what a bizarre statement to come out with. Reading between the lines it seems klopp is peddling another angle on it all now if they fail to win the title. So far they have blown a 9pt lead and only 5/4 games left

When I saw it, I said to my mate, that looked like he deliberately ducked. Even if he had stood up it would have hit his chest and gone in. And then he’s instrumental in the comedy defending before letting Salah mug him off for a penalty.
It stinks imo.
After his dipper loving comments earlier. Has to make you wonder.
The only thing we can do to stop this debacle is win one game at a time.
Let the dipper loving media wankfest continue to roll on, while we go about our business preparing for the next game.
Only WE can stop what would be the most unbearable media wankfest and social media dipper wankathon for the next 2 seasons.

When I saw it, I said to my mate, that looked like he deliberately ducked. Even if he had stood up it would have hit his chest and gone in. And then he’s instrumental in the comedy defending before letting Salah mug him off for a penalty.
It stinks imo.
After his dipper loving comments earlier. Has to make you wonder.
The only thing we can do to stop this debacle is win one game at a time.
Let the dipper loving media wankfest continue to roll on, while we go about our business preparing for the next game.
Only WE can stop what would be the most unbearable media wankfest and social media dipper wankathon for the next 2 seasons.

I never watched the dippers match or motd highlights. But from what i have read regarding his failed attempted header and then these dipper loving statements - the result will always stand so that cant be discussed - but surely the FA would witness such a thing and find it somewhat suspicious !

It wouldn’t be the first time the dippers have been involved in match fixing

Last edited:
I really don’t see it being beyond the realms of possibility that Morrison missed that on purpose, it wouldn’t stretch imagination that far to think he actually wants the dippers to win the title MORE than he gives a fuck about what happens to his own team, given what absolute nutcases the majority of their fans are.

Both sly sports and the bbc were completely biased in their summing up. When we go too it is until the dippers win their next game. When they go top they completely fail to mention it's either temporary or that we have a game in hand.
The media will be completely unbearable if the dippers win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.