Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't read back about Salah's penalty, but this really is a stupid foul.

If Morrison takes his hands off earlier he would have been ok, but not as long as that. No choice for any ref.
We would claim a foul if it was a Blue for sure.

Clear this one from Salah's cheating list I say, was a penalty.

As bad a game Morrison has had, could have been a pen vs Mane holding him when he went for the free header. Difficult to judge.

Didn't read back about Salah's penalty, but this really is a stupid foul.

If Morrison takes his hands off earlier he would have been ok, but not as long as that. No choice for any ref.
We would claim a foul if it was a Blue for sure.

Clear this one from Salah's cheating list I say, was a penalty.

As bad a game Morrison has had, could have been a pen vs Mane holding him when he went for the free header. Difficult to judge.
I'm not sure too many are defending the penalty decision,more the theatrics and blatant cheating that accompanied it.

Both sly sports and the bbc were completely biased in their summing up. When we go too it is until the dippers win their next game. When they go top they completely fail to mention it's either temporary or that we have a game in hand.
The media will be completely unbearable if the dippers win the league.

For this reason alone we must not let them win the league. I do actually like Klopp it's just everything else about Liverpool that I cannot stand.

Can you imagine what will happen if they win it - the press will produce special colour copies similar to those made for the silver jubilee, Sky, BT and the BBC will commission one hour specials on how they defied the odds to produce the best ever PL team. Their fans will be living and sleeping in their specially produced winners kits. The Government - even though they have f***** up most things - will vote on an extra public holiday to mark Liverpools achievements. Jordan Henderson will get a knighthood, Mo "Tom Daley" Salah will be presented with the last ever golden boot award as no one will ever be as good as him - they will stop giving it out in future seasons. James Milner will get a special lifetime loyalty award and will travel to schools around the land preaching about it. UEFA will present them with a lifetime entry into the CL quarter finals. FIFA will present them with a big trophy as they won it by being frugal. Heaven help us if it happens.

Whereas if we win it, our fans will just sit back and reflect on a team that has changed football in this Country for good, improved the national teams chances of actually winning something and one that has collected 198 points in 76 games. Quietly with dignity and class.

What is sickening is that we NEVER get decisions like The Diving Egyptian gets.
Seems like every team is shit scared to tackle them. Yet VanDickhead, Matip and co are persistently allowed to shove the opposition in the back when going for a header? If you do that to a dipper, it’s an instant foul with normally a card.
The media wankathon surrounding these vermin is unreal. If they do win their ’FIRST’ PL title, it will be absolutely unbearable until the end of next season, as they will always be referred to as ‘The Champions’ we all know it. It’s sickening.

I'm not sure too many are defending the penalty decision,more the theatrics and blatant cheating that accompanied it.

Ah ok.
But even then, if Salah doesn't go to ground he can never be sure with English refs a foul is given.

I thought cheating is the case when a player pretends to be fouled. That's not the case here.
Some theatrics, agreed, but Morrison was begging for the penalty on his knees. He was being the idiot, let's forget Salah here.

I am regularly calling dippers out for having loads of luck, but not on this occasion.

Btw, dippers are doing quite well atm, I have to admit.
I expect they will try to level GD with us vs Hudds H on Friday...

Ah ok.
But even then, if Salah doesn't go to ground he can never be sure with English refs a foul is given.

I thought cheating is the case when a player pretends to be fouled. That's not the case here.
Some theatrics, agreed, but Morrison was begging for the penalty on his knees. He was being the idiot, let's forget Salah here.

I am regularly calling dippers out for having loads of luck, but not on this occasion.

Last time they tried to chase down our goal difference it ended in tears, .......literally

Dream scenario:

We both win our remaining games they end up second
They get done by Barca
Van Dijk gets POTY
Ploppers manager of the year
And they scoop team of the year and that joke awards show the bbc do every year.

City just go quietly about their business they continue to get pumped up and win nothing!

Additionally regarding Morrison, @prestwichblue has pointed out on his Twitter feed that Morrison was tasked with marking Wijnaldum at corners. MOTD2 identified last night that Wijnaldum was unmarked at every corner, and it was only a matter of time that they managed to find him with one. They showed two corners from the first half where Morrison just left him in open space.

Morrison was in effect Liverpool's twelfth man yesterday. Cardiff City and their fans should be seething about this.

Ah ok.

I understand your point about the ref may not have given the decision,but that is simply dressing up the fact the Salah is a cheating cvnt who continues to get away with such classless antics,despite the fact his behaviour is highlighted after each of his numerous incidents.

The man is a disgrace,although he is being afforded the opportunity to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.