Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
MUEN online.

Now.

4 United lead articles after the Everton defeat.. Including the headline article.

5th article. Illegal rave. Then people pooed in my garden. Bloke looking pissed off with folded arms wearing a replica City shirt.

That is beyond the joke....an illegal rave and i wasnt invited

Pfffft.....

A lot of money has gone on Liverpool for the title.....bt and bbc staff/pundits have wagered heavily.If we can pull this title of,for me it will be the greatest yet...
Just how did Liverpool end up with Cardiff Huddersfield and wolves in 3 their last 4 matches..it's almost as tho the fixtures were selected. ..promoted wolves Anfield as their final match. .in front of 50k ..City squeezed into shitty Brighton away end. ..Why did the Champions of England ,Centurions. Have to both start and finish our campaign with Away fixtures?
Does my head in.
Believe it or not when the fixtures first came out that was my very first thought why are we away first and last game..

Just when you thought you’d seen it all, this little gem appears on the (Unbiased) BBC website... has to mention our 2.53 average points per game, but nothing about Liverpool having a 2.51 average...yeah, I know it’s anal, but to be fair I have retired!!! https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48007570
Yeah I saw that earlier, nice of them to presume that us dropping points is a done deal but the dippers with a lower ppg average and two legs against Barca to contend with are a dead cert to win every game.

Kkklopp of klanfield says he and his team are not motivated by winning the league title, but by *vomit* making the fans happy!

I just can't believe the depths that club will go to, and what shite the BBC will publish about that shithole of a club!! It's like watching a terrible American soap opera with really bad acting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.