Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I saw that earlier, nice of them to presume that us dropping points is a done deal but the dippers with a lower ppg average and two legs against Barca to contend with are a dead cert to win every game.

Also liverpool are in 'such breathtaking form'.

Which team is in better form, hmmm don't tell me, it will come to me in a minute!

Just been on the Division 2 page on BBC Sport website to check on the results and they still show a feature from Paul Scholes saying he would ask Ferguson for advice in his management role,that worked out well didn’t it ? It’s out of date and irrelevant yet they keep it on there.

Just been on the Division 2 page on BBC Sport website to check on the results and they still show a feature from Paul Scholes saying he would ask Ferguson for advice in his management role,that worked out well didn’t it ? It’s out of date and irrelevant yet they keep it on there.
I remember a derby report on City’s bbc page was there for over a year.
One we lost...

Believe it or not when the fixtures first came out that was my very first thought why are we away first and last game..
I believe you.i was fuming about it when fixtures came out but decided not to say too much on here...plus the 3nil away at arsenal soon settled me down; )

The commentary I witnessed in the Tottenham game was among the most biased I have heard. Compare and contrast with the Liverpool game and I ended up counting the number of times the words, "That front three!" was said. Willing Liverpool to victory and City to unquenchable nerves was the order of the weekend.
It was so blatant during the City match..it sounded bitter ,infantile,and completely unprofessional .....and sad.

My favourite was Jenas reviewing Bernard having his legs swept from behind by Vertonghan for a clear penalty.
"He was already falling over there....I think" a quick review in slo-mo revealing nothing of the sort and a clear pen greeted by silence then moving on without saying a word. How this was not reviewed by fucking Walton is anyone's guess. Salah dives like fuck and gets pen after pen, it's a fucking joke.
Oliver was completely shit in this regard and bottled every big decision once again. Could have easily fucked us as well by giving a pen in the Kyle incident but didn't.

My favourite was Jenas reviewing Bernard having his legs swept from behind by Vertonghan for a clear penalty.
"He was already falling over there....I think" a quick review in slo-mo revealing nothing of the sort and a clear pen greeted by silence then moving on without saying a word. How this was not reviewed by fucking Walton is anyone's guess. Salah dives like fuck and gets pen after pen, it's a fucking joke.
Oliver was completely shit in this regard and bottled every big decision once again. Could have easily fucked us as well by giving a pen in the Kyle incident but didn't.

Because Walton is the BT pet ref, and the match was on Sky?

Presumably Dermot Gallagher may mention it whenever he does his walkthrough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.