FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

Usual bollox with the point system we employ. If I have committed to the cup scheme then I shouldn't have to wait just because I don't have enough points. We all know people buy tickets for the points then sell them on.
This seriously needs looking at.

I'm not sure this is a game where there will be much points whoring going on. The vast majority will be buying for themselves. I think there has to be some kind of staggered points criteria for those on the cup scheme and those not on it. If it had just started at all cup schemers at 9 this morning then the website would've almost certainly crashed

Usual bollox with the point system we employ. If I have committed to the cup scheme then I shouldn't have to wait just because I don't have enough points. We all know people buy tickets for the points then sell them on.
This seriously needs looking at.

Being on the cup scheme means you will get a chance to buy before someone with thousands of points more than you who isn't. I have just under twelve thousand points but have to wait until 3pm myself.

Being on the cup scheme means you will get a chance to buy before someone with thousands of points more than you who isn't. I have just under twelve thousand points but have to wait until 3pm myself.
No issue with that but I am in all the cup schemes, so yet again because of the staggering i will end up probably not in the seats I want or paying a premium. Should be all FA, league cup can buy at the same time, then others. I can understand it for away games but the current system is not inclusive.

No issue with that but I am in all the cup schemes, so yet again because of the staggering i will end up probably not in the seats I want or paying a premium. Should be all FA, league cup can buy at the same time, then others. I can understand it for away games but the current system is not inclusive.

Buy that would mean someone with 2000 points on the cup scheme could beat someone with 12000 points on the cup scheme to a ticket by being "faster" with the booking.
You only think that is fair as you presumably have the lower points.
Everyone always thinks something is fair if it's what favours them..

I have 10 points under 13000 and am on the cup scheme, i have to wait until 3pm this afternoon, in mums paranoid eyes "everyone who can buy at 9am and 1pm might be buying the prefered seat she wants!". But staggering is the only way to do it.

Buy that would mean someone with 2000 points on the cup scheme could beat someone with 12000 points on the cup scheme to a ticket by being "faster" with the booking.
You only think that is fair as you presumably have the lower points.
Everyone always thinks something is fair if it's what favours them..

I have 10 points under 13000 and am on the cup scheme, i have to wait until 3pm this afternoon, in mums paranoid eyes "everyone who can buy at 9am and 1pm might be buying the prefered seat she wants!". But staggering is the only way to do it.

Yep, spot on this. It has to be staggered for the very reasons you state. In any case, I'd expect pretty much anyone on the cup scheme to have a reasonable number of pricing categories to choose from once it gets down to their points.

So you want a system to suit you and feck the rest.

Another poxy post. FYI - I have watched City consistently for 50 years and sporadically for another 5 years between the ages of 5 and 10. My father as a teen even saw City at Hyde Road having walked from Denton
An apology is in order.
And if you have to wait 3 days for a reply, that’s out of order..Lol

My son and I are season ticket holders, but, not on the Cup scheme this season, mainly due to the fact that he was awaiting surgery and we simply didn't know when he would be missing 10 to 12 weeks of the season.

My predicament now is that I have 7500 points but he only has 1955.

I understand that I can apply for both tickets when my "window" becomes available, however, was unsure if this will necessitate a phone call (and a probable large call queue) or whether i can apply for both online? If so, how does that work on the portal given that we are limited to one ticket per ST?

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.