Manchester United (A) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes when the pressure is off teams start to play.
Look at Fulham.
We tonight we win the league 100%

I'd like to think so but Huddersfield haven't shown much signs of it since their relegation was confirmed, but I live in hope.

Not sure, Burnley away is always tough, then Leicester who are in good form. Deep down I thought we needed a bit of a cushion before these fixtures and that was from months back. We haven't got one so we just have to win each game one at a time, as we have been doing. Liverpool are in the same position, one slip for either team and it will probably be fatal with so few games left.

I'd like to think so but Huddersfield haven't shown much signs of it since their relegation was confirmed, but I live in hope.

Not sure, Burnley away is always tough, then Leicester who are in good form. Deep down I thought we needed a bit of a cushion before these fixtures and that was from months back. We haven't got one so we just have to win each game one at a time, as we have been doing. Liverpool are in the same position, one slip for either team and it will probably be fatal with so few games left.

If we get three points tonight we'll be top and the hardest fixture either team will have left will be the dippers away game at Newcastle. Made even harder because it is between their 2 CL ties

For some strange reason the comfort blanket of being able to throw all the blame at united who won’t want to take credit for handing Liverpool a title if we don’t win tonight is working for me so far, hardly any nerves and I usually hate derby games because of them. I suspect that will change about an hour before kick off though.
Nerves are kicking in

I don't actually think I'm going to be able to watch it. I know it's mental but I'm too fucking nervous. I need to grow a pair I know but fuck me this is torture!

Every game for us is now vital, especially the derby game tonight. A lot of the united fans I have spoken to want us to win tonight. They especially don't want those scouers to win the Premier League. I hope it doesn't go down to that missed pen by Mahrez at Anfield. Just think a point of them and 2 more points on to ours, and we would be 1pt in front of them. So that a win tonight would have put us 4pts in front of them with just 3 games to play. So that would have left us with win two out of our 3 games and we would have been Champions again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.