United (A) Post Match Thread

Playing better and better as it went on, Bernardo drove into the box and sweetly struck it into the near post. Sterling ran at them and fed Sané to smash it through the keeper. Once we settled into the game we had far too much for them. Hope Fernandinho's back soon, only played 50 mins but could've been motm, I'll go for Merlin though very classy tonight. 0-2 at the swamp; ole's at the end; Pep, the team and the fans celebrating together. Thought that was pretty fantastic tonight, still top of the league, I've never stopped believing we've got this!

Last edited:
« Reply #3566 on: Today at 09:58:31 PM »

There’s a slight chink of hope for us. The City fans just started chanting “championes, championes, ole ole ole.”

The footballing gods have tended to frown upon such things when it’s only a 1 point lead with 3 games left.

Lol, that’s from RAWK. Think back to last year you thick bin dipper.

Last edited:
You only have to watch the team after the final whistle to see the difference between city and Liverpool.

One wins a massive game, shakes hand with their opponents and goes to celebrate with the fans knowing there’s still work to be done.

Watch Liverpool, crass hyperbole after every win let by their lunatic manager. One team is used to this, the other is a pretender.
Spot on. A very astute observation. Well said.

NBCSN stuck with the players going to the fans after.

You can see it in their eyes. It's not over and they will fight to keep the title.

3 points.

Invest in candle shares!
Too late. They’ve already ordered them all tonight!

Thank fuck for that. Utd snapped at us first half..rode the storm then champion stuff from the blues.. I'm relieved and very happy..title is in site but still got a tough game at turf moor. So proud of the champions and we're the pride of Manchester tonight. Enjoy my blue brothers..enjoy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.